Join us for our annual Tangent Grower Meeting this Thursday, November 21st at the Linn Country Fair and Expo Center. We will provide a continental breakfast during registration from 7:30-8:00am as well as a catered lunch at noon. There will be three OR-PAL credits available for this meeting.
Here is the agenda for this year's meeting.
November 21, 2013
Linn County Fair and Expo Center
- 7:30-8:00 Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:00-9:00 Replacing Nutrients in Grass and Cereal Production
- Don Horneck, and Dan Sullivan from OSU Extension
- 9:00-9:30 Precision Farming Technology
- Sean Ealy, NW Territory Mgr, AgLeader Technology
- 9:30-9:40 Break
- 9:40-10:10 Roughstalk Bluegrass Control in Established Tall Fescue and Perennial Ryegrass
- Andy Hulting, OSU Extension Weed Specialist
- 10:10-10:50 CPS Agronomy Update
- Jed Capppellazzi, CPS Cascade/Columbia Agronomy
- 10:50-11:20 CPS Tangent Plots
- Corey Burns, CPS Tangent
- 11:20-12:10 Barley Yellow Dwarf Virus in Grass Seed Crops
- Cindy Ocamb, OSU
- 12:10 LUNCH!