THREE locations serving the Willamette Valley:
- TANGENT - 541-928-1274
- RICKREALL - 503-623-3101
- HOPMERE - 503-393-1141
|Comparison of treated and untreated gravel|
We can apply ROAD CLEAR Dust Control to practically any gravel road, driveway, or parking lot to keep your vehicles, home, or business clean through the dry summer months. Clear up your dust problem!
Our customers use ROAD CLEAR on:
- Public Roads: The preferred product of most county road departments to preserve rural gravel roads and reduce costly maintenance
- Private Drives: Improve compaction and traction while reducing dust and the formation of washboard and potholes.
- Parking Lots: Keep dust from accumulating on parked cars and adjoining buildings to enhance the atmosphere around businesses and public gathering places.
- Nurseries: Dusty plants can increase insect and disease pressure and diminish the marketability of the plants you've worked hard to raise.
- Vineyards: Prevent dust build-up on vines, fruit, and equipment and improve patron experience around tasting rooms.
- Industrial: Knock down dust around work sites, manufacturing, and processing facilities to improve working conditions and customer satisfaction.
- Other Uses: Fairgrounds, parks, campgrounds, festivals, farm stands, and on and on...
|ROAD CLEAR application in progress|
More about ROAD CLEAR:
ROAD CLEAR Dust Control is a nontoxic, nonhazardous, biodegradable product made from lignin-sulfonate recovered from wood pulping industry. Lignin is actually a group of naturally occurring compounds found in all plants. It binds plant cells together making crunchy vegetables crunchy and firm fruits firm. Lignin, called "nature's glue," is what binds together long cellulose fibers creating the rigid structure in trees which is what makes lumber such a viable building material.
The International Lignin Institute says,
"After cellulose, lignin is the most abundant renewable carbon source on Earth. Between 40 and 50 million tons per year are produced worldwide as a mostly non-commercialized waste product."We harness the binding properties of this by-product to make your gravel driveways, roads, and parking lots more pleasant!